Followers

ok go!

Thursday 16 October 2008

Moving Day...

Yes, I was officially appointed "Move Manager" and yes, it is as bullshit as it sounds... (However I did get to do the new office layout which was my first architectural exercise akin to the days of studio since April. I enjoyed it. I made multiple schemes.)



I came in on Friday, moving day, hungover/still drunk from last nights adventures with Nayereh...

10:30 am

Adrian: "Come on Kate lets go for Breakfast"

Yes!



[box some stuff, take some pictures, walk up and down the stairs etc]



1:30 pm

Adrian: "Come on Kate lets go for a pint"

YEA!







This is Paul


The office, which was supposed to be moved before the wall came down...










Maciek, chillaxin on some polish mag



Richard, not knowing what to do with himself because the wireless is down





4:30 pm

Everyone down to the pub for post move day pints

...And I'm home and sweet dreams by 8:30 pm on a Friday night

No comments: